What is MyChart?
MyChart is a free service that offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
To access your online medical chart, please click on the image below.
OCHIN MyChart – Spanish Login click here
Frequently Asked Questions:
For Spanish FAQs, click here
With MyChart, you can use the internet to:
- Request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- View billing information
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical team.
Am I eligible for MyChart?
- MyChart is open to all Mosaic Medical patients
- Active e-mail address needed
- MyChart is available on computers, smart phone and tablets with internet access
- MyChart app is available for download for most smart phones
How do I sign up?
To sign up, speak with a Mosaic Medical staff member at your next visit. You will be issued an activation code which enables you to log in and create your own user ID and password.