Updated 06/28/2021 at 4 p.m.
Bend Cooling Centers
- First Presbyterian Church (230 NE 9th Street, Bend); Saturday and Sunday, June 26, 27 and July 3, 4 from 12-5 p.m. Pets are welcome.
- Shepherd’s House (275 NE 2nd Street, Bend); Monday through Friday, June 28 – July 2 from 12-5 p.m. Pets are welcome.
- Church of the Nazarene (1270 NE 27th St, Bend); Monday, June 28 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Open to children and families.
Redmond Cooling Centers
- NE 17th and Greenwood (Redmond); Open June 28, 29, and 30 from 2-6 p.m.
- Mountain View Fellowship (1475 Southwest 35th Street, Redmond); Open June 28 – July 2 from 12- 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pets are welcome. A CET bus will pickup at NE 17th and Greenwood at noon for transportation to Mountain View Fellowship. A return bus will depart Mountain View Fellowship at 5:45 p.m. No pets allowed on bus other than service animals. Masks required on bus. Transportation also available via Dial-a-Ride.
Madras Cooling Center
- Madras Free Methodist Church (976 S. Adams, Madras); Open daily starting Saturday, June 26 through July 4 from 12 – 5 p.m. Transportation will be available at the corner of 4th and Maple (behind Sonic) at 11:45 a.m. daily. Pets are welcome.
Prineville Cooling Centers
- Crook County Public Library (175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive, Prineville). Open Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Closed Sunday.
- Craig’s Compassionate Café (780 E 1st Street, Prineville). Open daily – including Sunday – at 10:30 – 11:00 a.m. and open until the men’s shelter opens in the afternoon. The women’s shelter is always open.
- Eastside Foursquare Church (3174 NE 3rd Street, Prineville). Opens Tuesday, June 29. Operating Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Juniper Canyon Baptist Church (9180 SE Juniper Canyon Road, Prineville). Open Monday – Friday from Noon – 8 p.m.
Choices Recovery Services (357 NE Court Street, Prineville). Open daily from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
La Pine Cooling Center
- 16430 3rd Street, La Pine. Starting June 28. Open daily from 12 – 5 p.m. (pending availability of volunteers).
Want to help?
Donations of water, electrolytes and sunscreen will be accepted at the cooling center locations during open hours