Integrated, Holistic Pediatric Care
Newborn & infant care
Breastfeeding & lactation support
Adjusting to breastfeeding can take time and present challenges – our Mosaic team is here to help you and your baby find your natural flow.
Well-child visits at Mosaic are an opportunity to check in and ask about any concerns you have about your child’s physical, emotional, and social health.
From the time your baby’s first tooth arrives, regular dental check ups and exams keep teeth healthy and smiles bright.
Our behavioral health experts can provide practical tools for raising happy, healthy kids.
Our goal is to keep active, athletic Central Oregon children healthy and having fun while preventing injuries.
Make an Appointment
Trusted, Experienced Pediatric Providers
Our highly trained, compassionate providers will listen, guide, and support you so you can feel confident making healthcare choices that are right for your family.
And because every child is unique, we work with you to integrate our medical expertise with nutrition counseling, family dentistry, behavioral health support, and other services for highly effective, coordinated care.
- Seven full service pediatric clinics throughout Central Oregon
- Continuity of care with your personal doctor
- Longer, flexible appointments
- 24/7 access to support and advice
- Integrated services: Medical, Dental, Nutritional, and Behavioral Health
- Referrals to pediatric specialists and other resources
- Easy access online patient portal
Teens and Older Children: Encouraging Independence and Responsibility
Adolescence is a time of transition and change. During this time, you and your children may have questions about physical and emotional changes, evolving relationships and expectations, school, sexuality, emotional and mental health, and more. We’re here to support you both.
As parents, it’s important to stay involved in your teen’s health. At the same time, encourage them to take responsibility for their own well-being as they grow into young independent adults.
- Involve teens in conversations and decisions regarding their healthcare.
- When age appropriate, encourage them to meet alone with their pediatric provider. This promotes independence and responsibility and allows them to discuss sensitive questions or health topics.
- Reach out to us as a resource. Our team partners with you to meet the unique medical and psychosocial needs of your adolescents and teens. Ensuring their healthy development is our highest priority.
Teen Health FAQs
It is important to pay attention to your body and have trusted sources of information for your health during your teen years especially. Read on for more information about teens and their health.
Meet our pediatric providers
Our integrated pediatric team includes highly qualified pediatricians, nurse practitioners, pediatric physician assistants, licensed social workers, lactation specialists and family dental providers.
Find a Pediatric location
Visit us today! New patients welcome, same day appointments available. Our School-Based Health Centers are open to youth in the entire community. Check out our convenient, full-service pediatric clinics serving Central Oregon.
Helpful pediatric articles
Learn how teens can take control of their health to establish lifelong habits to protect their well-being.
Local health care providers announce dozens of COVID-19 vaccination opportunities for ages 5-11 beginning Monday, Nov 8, in Central Oregon.
At Mosaic we are here to help you and your new baby find your natural flow. Learn about the benefits of breastfeeding for both newborn babies and new moms.