I’m passionate about working with people to lead balanced, fulfilling lives. I believe in a whole health approach to medicine that incorporates physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of health. I love Mosaic’s mission to provide excellent health care for the people of Central Oregon, and I am excited to be a part of the Mosaic team.
Outside of work, I enjoy getting outside and exploring (skiing, hiking, biking, climbing), listening to and playing music, working on my house and spending quality time with friends and family.
Other Areas of Expertise
- Addiction medicine
- Family medicine
- Integrative (holistic) medicine
Additional Areas of Interest
- Board Certified Family Medicine
- Board Certified Integrative Medicine
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture
- Fellowship: Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Medical Residency: St. Anthony North Family Medicine Residency, Westminster, CO
- School of Public Health: University of Texas, Houston, TX
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC