I am happy to be a member of the Mosaic team treating children from newborns through adolescence. I enjoy watching my patients grow and develop and find it deeply rewarding to impact their lives.
My favorite activity outside of work is skiing, skating, hiking, reading, writing, and traveling.
Additional Areas of Interest
- Adolescent medicine
- Care of newborn
- Growth and development
- Basic Life Support for Providers, American Board of Pediatrics, FAAP
- Pediatric Residency, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Medical Degree, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Master’s Degree in Journalism, Northwestern University,
- Bachelor of Science in Anthropology, University of California