I believe that every person deserves quality medical care and should feel empowered to live their healthiest life. In addition to general family medicine, I have a particular passion for caring for women as they become mothers and have completed an additional year of training in obstetrics.
Outside of work, I enjoy four seasons of outdoor recreation: hiking, biking, swimming, snowshoeing, skate, and alpine skiing. While indoors, I enjoy crochet, cuddling my awkward dog, and cooking elaborate meals with my husband.
Other Areas of Expertise
- Maternity & Prenatal Care
Additional Areas of Interest
- Addiction Medicine
- Transgender Health
- Whole-Person Care of People with Chronic Conditions such as Diabetes and Hypertension
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Buprenorphine Waivered
- Obstetrics Fellowship, Spokane Family Medicine Residency
- Residency, Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency
- Doctor of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Geography, University of California, Berkeley